How To Read And Study And Worship
How to Read, Study and Worship. Written by Manashantii. 4th June 2018
1. Read 4 verses to 4 chapters maximum a day of the Holy Bible if you are a new Christian.
Read 4 to 10 chapters in the Holy Bible a day if you are an advanced Christian.
2. Writing= Write 500 words to 2,000 words per day in your journal. (See 5 for what to write)
3. Read your journal notes. Re-Read and Re-Read.
4. Read Christian books that increases your knowledge and faith.
5. Write down your Reflections about what you read in your journal.
Write down your Insights in your journal.
Write down your dreams from the night before in your journal.
Write down your prayers and goals in your journal.
Write a list of who and what to pray for in your journal, then pray.
6. Speak Praises. Praise God with your mouth from your own thoughts.
7. Sing Christian songs and Hymns.
8. Pray using the scriptures.
9. Ask God everything and tell God everything. Talk to God.
10. Pray from your own thoughts and feelings using normal language.
Pray up to 3 hours a day if possible.
11. Memorise scriptures.
12. What are your observations and insights from what you have read?
Write down what you have read in your journal.
Paraphrase what you have read.
Apply God’s word.
Read, think deeply on, reflect and Pray.
Re-Read and remember scripture.
Write down your inner responses in your journal.
Write down your dreams, goals and gratitudes in your journal.
Write down answered prayers.
Praise and Worship.
Read the Word.
Listen to what God says.
Observe your inner responses then write them down.
Reflect and Pray.
Pray in the Holy Spirit.
Prayer walk (Walk and pray)
Study 4 verses to 4 chapters maximum if you are a new Christian.
Study 4 chapters minimum to 10 chapters maximum if you are a mature Christian.
14. Prepare to Worship.
Read, re-read, re-read.
Reflect and reason.
Remember and recall.
Discuss and or write your response.
Pray using the Holy Bible and what you have learned.