How To Read And Study And Worship
How to Read, Study and Worship. Written by Manashantii. 4th June 2018
1. Read 4 verses to 4 chapters maximum a day of the Holy Bible if you are a new Christian.
Read 4 to 10 chapters in the Holy Bible a day if you are an advanced Christian.
2. Writing= Write 500 words to 2,000 words per day in your journal. (See 5 and 12 for what to write)
3. Read your journal notes. Re-Read and Re-Read.
4. Read Christian books that increases your knowledge and faith.
5. Write down your Reflections about what you read in your journal.
Write down your Insights in your journal.
Write down your dreams from the night before in your journal.
Write down your prayers and goals in your journal.
Write a list of who and what to pray for in your journal, then pray.
6. Speak Praises. Praise God with your mouth from your own thoughts.
7. Sing Christian songs and Hymns.
8. Pray using the scriptures.
9. Ask God everything and tell God everything. Talk to God.
10. Pray from your own thoughts and feelings using normal language.
Pray up to 3 hours a day if possible.
11. Memorise scriptures.
12. Journal writing:-
What are your observations and insights from what you have read?
Write down what you have read in your journal.
Paraphrase what you have read.
Apply God’s word.
Write 500 words on your current favourite verse from the Holy Bible, also does it reflect to you another verse or passage? How does it affect you?
Read, think deeply on, reflect and Pray.
Re-Read and remember scripture.
Write down your inner responses in your journal.
Write down your prayers, dreams, goals, gratitudes and blessings in your journal.
Write down answered prayers.
Write down your thoughts, feelings, sensory awareness and insights.
Write down mind mapping. Goal planning. Vision board. Motivation.
Write down your daily patterns, how much Walking, praying, sleeping, metabolism, healthy eating, food portion control, calorie control, fat intake, carbohydrate intake, fasting, water intake, dancing, physical exercise you do.
Write about your decision making skills, problem solving, self parenting, self-care, self-management, also examine how you think, feel and reflect. Examine your self-assessment skills.
Write about your friendships. Examine your friendship making skills. Write about your Social skills, how do you relate emote and reflect? Write about your insights into yourself and your insights into other people. Explore your self-discipline and your emotional boundaries, examine your boundaries with self and others, examine how you assert yourself. Examine your rational thinking.
Praise and Worship.
Read the Word.
Listen to what God says.
Observe your inner responses then write them down.
Reflect and Pray.
Pray in the Holy Spirit.
Prayer walk (Walk and pray)
Bible Study 4 verses to 4 chapters maximum if you are a new Christian.
Bible Study 4 chapters minimum to 10 chapters maximum if you are a mature Christian.
14. Prepare to Worship.
Read, re-read, re-read.
Reflect and reason.
Remember and recall.
Discuss and or write your response.
Pray using the Holy Bible and what you have learned.