Christian Values by Manashantii. Friday 27th March 2015
We get Christian values from the Old Testament and New Testament of The Holy Bible.
Christian values are :-
1. Faith in the Trinity. Faith in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. Forgiveness, Acceptance and Letting Go.
5. Faith in God’s future plan.
6.Hope for mankind.
9. Unconditional Love to God and to others.
10. Endurance, perseverance, optimism and positive thinking.
11. Support, understanding and patience.
12. Hope in people, self, God and the future.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), gentleness (kindness), goodness, faith,
23Meekness (humility), temperance (self-control) : against such things there is no law…..25. If we live in the Spirit let us also walk in the Spirit.
Avoid (Christian values are not the following:-)
Apathy, Hopelessness, Pride, Envy, Arrogance, Hatred, Blaming, Anger, Pessimism, Unforgiveness, Self-deception, Racism, Excessive Introspection, Subjectivism, Externalism, Emotionalism, Greed, Lust and Sexual Sin.
Written by Manashantii