How To Pray
Tuesday 25th July 2017. How to pray. Written by Manashantii
Praying is talking to God. You begin by calling God by one of His names and titles, maybe you will address Him as your Heavenly Father. (See the lists of names for God in the links below at the end of this article.) Thank God and praise Him for the miracles he has done in your life. Ask The Holy Spirit to guide you. Speak to God, share your thoughts, feelings and worries to Him. Say anything else that is on your mind, tell Him for He is your Heavenly Father. Have faith when you ask God for something. Trusting that God will answer your request is called praying with faith. End your prayer by saying “In Jesus’ name, Amen”. Jesus said “pray in my name” See John 16v24
Pray for the following in this order :-
1. Pray prayers against attacks of the enemies
2. Pray for Unsaved souls and unbelievers.
3. Pray and forgive your Enemies and bless them.
4. Pray for Weak or Sick people.
5. Pray for Family and Friends.
6. Pray for Leaders of all religions, Christian Preachers, Pastors and Teachers.
7. Pray for your church, churches in general and persecuted Christians.
8. Pray for Government and Authority
9. Pray for Myself
An example prayer from The Holy Bible
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Christians also use The book of Psalms in The Holy Bible as a guide to pray. The most commonly used and memorised Psalm is Psalm 23