How To Read / Study The Holy Bible 2
Read /Study The Holy Bible 2. Written by Manashantii. Tuesday 4th September 2018
1. Read aloud.
2. Re-Read and Re-read.
3. Listen to the Holy Bible on Audio.
4. Act out the Holy Bible passage.
5. Recite the Holy Bible passage.
6. Write down the passage.
7. Summarise the passage by speaking.
8. Research about the passage.
9. Pray using the Holy Bible’ scriptures about the Holy Bible Passage.
10. Write an essay about the Holy Bible passage.
11. Write a summary of the passage.
12. Write a paraphrase of the passage.
13. Watch a film version of the passage.
14. Pray about the passage.
15. Thank God for revealing the passage to you.
16. Pray in the Spirit (Pray in tongues)
17. Always ask God for forgiveness for known and unknown sins through prayer daily.
18. Praise God for what He is. Show your respect and Bless Him.
19. Reflection, Review, Recall and Respond.
20. Read the passage 3 times and in other translations if you don’t understand the passage. Read the passage, Talk to God about the passage then summarise what you have read by writing it down in your note book. Be confident in prayer.
21. Pray for revelation with guidance from the Holy Spirit. Ponder and meditate on the passage. Seek interpretation and insight.
22. Critical thinking, Understand, interpret, motivate self, Pray with the word. Praying scripture. Pray thanking God.